Flat-bottom bags have a square-sealed bottom and offer optimised stability. In combination with the side gusset, the flat-bottom bags also offer a higher filling volume. They are an economical, ecological and highly attractive alternative to composite cartons, blisters, jars and cans.
Food, pet food, confectionery and hygiene products are just some of the possible applications for this advanced packaging.
Some of the advantages of these stand-up pouches are
- lower procurement costs
- ess transport weight and space
- less storage space for the packaging
- more diverse presentation forms ⇒ standing / lying / hanging
Our stand-up pouches are suitable
- for high demands on barrier and
- sealing properties.
- for high demands on weld seam strength
- for packaging solid, powdery and pasty products.
Our stand-up pouches are available
- according to your specifications regarding dimensions as well as materials
- made of various composite films - PE or PP in combination with PET / PA / ALU / kraft paper / EVOH
- with / without valve
- with / without pressure seal
- with / without tear notch
- with / without Euro hole / round hole or grip hole punching
- unprinted or printed up to 10 colours in flexo or gravure printing.
Our stand-up pouches with more sustainability
In order to achieve 100% recyclability, the stand-up pouches can also be produced from multi-layer laminates from the PE family. With an additional EVOH coating, higher barrier properties can also be achieved if required.
- Flat-bottom bags
- Seal Edge Bags / Bags with quad seam
- Ziplock Bags, Pressure lock bags
- Laminated aluminium bags and foils
- Flat bags / Cello bags with, w/o flap
- Standbags / Header bags
- Pleated Bags, Side-Fold-Bags
- Cone bags
- Foil envelopes / Post bag
- Kraft paper bags for packaging
- Foils on roll
- Foil cuts and bands
- Bags for textiles
- Shipping bags Ecommerce
- Foils and bags for bakery products
If you would like to get more detailed information, we are looking forward to your telephone call! — ENOL Folien GmbH