Bags for Textiles
A high number of small/medium/big size textile companies andtheir outsourcing partners rely on our bags since years. First class raw materials and a proper finish of our bags give a superb presentation of your products. Your high-valued goods are perfectly protected.
They are available out of
- high transparent and high glossy OPP (optionally available with reduced slippery effect), optionally special “Shirt OPP” with highest possible seam strength available
- transparent and glossy CPP = PPCast
- LDPE, MDPE + HDPE
- transparent LDPE regranulate (out of LDPE waste) for a better CO2 balance and a better sustainability. Economically and ecologically sustainable. With us, higher environmental awareness does not have to be bought at a higher price.
For lying and standing presentation, our flat bags with/without flap as well as bottomfold bags are ideal solutions and a protection against dirt, dust and weather influences.
For hanging presentation, our hook bags are ideal. The hooks are connected with the bag by stable seams. They are available with filling from above and below. The hooks are available in different executions.
For hanging presentation you may also use our stand bags / header bags.
For the protection of big hanging clothes, we deliver tubular protection covers, optionally with a slit for the hook. The protection covers are available loose or on roll with perforation.
For all bags you have the following options:
- sizes, materials and material thicknesses according to your specifications
- with / without flap (also with angle-cut flap)
- with / without bottomfold
- with / without glue strip
- also available with zipper or slider closure
- unprinted / printed
- with / without ventilation holes
- high quality flexo or gravure printing up to 10 colours
We dress your clothes.
Yes - also sustainable, because all the materials mentioned above are 100% recyclable.
In addition, we create cycles together with our customers right from the start by using already recycled LDPE - in view of the many realised orders as well as satisfied customers, another success story of our company.
For urgent requirements, we offer various textile-typical dimensions in CPP 40 my as well as LDPE regranulate 40my in identical quality from stock in Lübeck - see also our stock goods
If you would like to get more detailed information, we are looking forward to your telephone call! — ENOL Folien GmbH
- Rapsacker 13, D-23556 Lübeck
- +49 (0)451 / 880 523-0
- +49 (0)451 / 880 523-11
- Contact Form