Since 2005 we are active with steadily growing success in the German and European packaging market. We herewith express our deep thanks towards our many satisfied customers.
Foils and bags
We are your foil boutique. Hereby we can realize nearly every foil packaging idea or requirement. For this we have a huge number of different bag types in diverse raw materials – rarely found with other foil packing suppliers. In addition we have foil cuts as well as printed flat foils. We are your right counter part for all questions and requirements concerning manual and automatic foil packaging.
Optionally we deliver all bags and flat foils with flexo or gravure printing up to 10 colours.
We do quick decisions since we are not dependent on other enterprises. Sufficient production capacities lead to short delivery times – also for big order volumes.
We deliver in following materials:
- high transparent Polypropylene (OPP plain, OPP Coex, CPP (= PPCast) as well as metallised executions, 100% recyclable
- Polyethylene (LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, MDPE) as mono as well as coextrusions, 100% recyclable
- LDPE regranulates, 100% recyclable
- Bio-PLA out of min. 80% corn starch, industrially compostable according to DIN EN 13432
- Green-PE out of min 85% sugar cane, 100% recyclable, also mixed with standard LDPE waste.
- Foil laminates – PE/PP in combination with PET, PA, ALU, craft paper, EVOH - also PE/PE laminations, optionally with EVOH for more barrier, 100 recyclable (!) alternative.
- Kraft paper brown and white in different grammages as well as recycled contents, 100% recyclable and biologically degradable.
The big number of satisfied customers in Germany as well as in Europe is giving us proof that we are doing it the right way. We are known for a very good price-/quality ratio. Kindly rely hereby on our advisory competence. If required, we like to show you eventual possibilities in saving money by optimising the foil packaging.
The production of the bags is done in compliance with diverse certified quality standards. Of course all our foils are suitable for direct food contact (except LDPE Regranulate), in compliance with the latest REACH regulations.