Shipping bags / Poly mailers E-commerce
Shipping bags / poly mailers ecommerce:
Our shipping bags /poly mailers made of PE-Coex film are very popular in e-commerce since several years for sending textiles and other insensitive goods. Our standard material is black glossy inside / white matt outside with a valuable silky touch. Compared to cardboard boxes, they are a good and inexpensive alternative that also takes up extremely little space in the warehouse. Many users confirm the top performance of our shipping bags. In short - our shipping bags are:
- economical – high value for the costs
- ecological / sustainable – our standard material already consists of around 50% recycled PE. On request, the proportion of recycled PE can be increased to max. around 80%. The bags are again 100% recyclable.
- tear-proof in the material, at the weld seams as well as at the hotmelt glue strip.
Our shipping bags are available based on your specifications (dimensions + material thicknesses). We offer the following additional options:
- glossy white outside instead of matt white
- with bottomfold
- with bevelled flap
- with other adhesion closures
- with double adhesion closure and perforation in between (returns bag function)
- with additional transparent pocket for shipping documents
- with high-quality printing (up to 10 colours in flexographic or gravure printing, print area up to 100%)
- inside/outside dyed with other colours.
- even more ecological in lower material thicknesses (up to min. 40 microns).
We would like to emphasise our proven return poly mailer bags with 2 hot melt adhesive strips and perforation in between. The same bag can be used repeatedly for returning goods. This ensures easy handling and safe return shipment.
By the way: For your urgent needs, our extensive stock range is available in good quantities. We supply shipping bags in 50 and 60 microns as well as return bags in 60 microns in various common dimensions from our Lübeck warehouse. Please feel free to click on our overview!
If you would like to get more detailed information, we are looking forward to your telephone call! — ENOL Folien GmbH
- Rapsacker 13, D-23556 Lübeck
- +49 (0)451 / 880 523-0
- +49 (0)451 / 880 523-11
- Contact Form